Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WHAT I GOT!!

What i got....

......a six year old boy that screams like a girl...because of bugs!

......mr.wonderful's junk taking up my precious closet space!

.....a dog that sleeps on the floor on my side of the bed....so i almost step on him in the dark at 6:00 A.M.!

.....a clean car... it smells purty!!

......a SD card with over 500 pictures on it that need to be put in a scrapbook!

......a sore wrist from dont know what,think i might of fractured it slightly...(dont tell mr. wonderful)

......paint peeling off my car.

......a shortage on shoes!

......an empty fridge and a cupboard full of junk food!

......a kid with cavities.

......a pre-planned weekend and its not even the weekend!

.....a phone that thinks its a paperweight.

......cabin fever.

......slow day.

.......lack of oxygen.

.......itch to go shopping.



whadda you got?

2 comments:

  1. What I got...

    -Two Dogs: One sass's off to me, even though I give him empty peanut butter jars to lick, and the other who screams and cries and howls whenever someone is not touching her, looking at her, talking to her, next to her, etc.

    -A bored father whose hobbies include...everything you CAN'T do in a wheel chair!

    -A basement storage room full of dirty old tools, a mountain of half used gallons of paint, and probably scary bugs lurking under every box. My weekend will be spent with my bored father cleaning and organizing it.

    -Thank goodness I have the pleasure of waking up every morning to the prospect of a delicious fried egg sandwich which never fails to brighten my day :)

    -I'm also really excited about the pasta we made last night. And I'm even more excited about the leftovers!

    So yeah...not as exciting as what you've got, Miss Tarah. But I thought I'd throw in my bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not jealous of your weekend devoted to cleaning....if you want ill come and steal you away and you can come get a new couch with us!!

    Assembly required!!!

    ReplyDelete