Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm Back!!

Greetings Friends!!

Its monday and I'm back here at work. No more vacation. We were so glad to get home...it was a long drive!! Most of vacation was spent inside a truck behind the wheel. Still was super fun!! I will share some highlights with you!!

Wednesday Night was wonderful because mr. wonderful was so tired so it was my turn to drive thus my music. I happened to have my ipod on shuffle. What song should come on but some Enrique Iglesias (from back in the day) song. Oh ya! I would have changed it but mr. wonderful looks at me and says: "oh ya this is my song!". (he was kidding of course) But the rest is history. I sat there for the longest three minutes ever listening to mr. wonderful hit all the high notes and shatter my eardrums! I never laughed so hard in my life!!

Thursday i slept in a down comforter mattress that is THE best mattress ever by-the-way. Oh and much better then the brick im sleeping on at home.

Friday there was high winds so we hit downtown...bought some stuff we didn't need! Headed out for dinner but instead got into a fight with mr. wonderful. Yup. Fighting on vacation. I guess thats what married people do on vacation. too much time together and all that love and BAM! you get left downtown all alone... Yup. mr. wonderful drove off and left me alone downtown! Super!!

Saturday was filled with shredding up the mountain! Serious carve-age!! It was awesome!! I love being up there. There is nothing in the world like it. Its so beautiful and peaceful and its you and your board. And the sound your board makes while your carving...second best sound in the world. (aside from a blow off valve of course, so HOT!!)

Sunday was a loooonnnnngggg day!! Lots of driving and more weird-ness from mr. wonderful. He never fails to reassure you how normal you really are!! Followed by the reunited of the family. The boy was waiting for us...totally blew us off....like we were nothing!! TURD!!! Picked up the dog...he was more excited then the boy! and have been getting lectured by the cat ever since i got back...he had everything he needed he just wants to let me know how upset he is with us leaving and not checking in with him first!!

While its good to be back...im not sure im ready for spring now! I'll gladly take the snow back! I know you think im crazy but if i could be attached to my board for a whole week straight on a mountain i would so be there!! I guess ill just get over it and look for summer, ya im jumping to summer! Forget spring! Look Out Beach! HERE I COME!!


See All of You Soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I'm so glad you're back, Tarah! I missed you!
    I'm glad you had a fun time with your Mr. Wonderful. I had fun with your boy. I will tell you about all of the goofy, crazy things he said & did while he was with us.

    See ya on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete