Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Good-Bye!!!

Greetings Friends

Its official I have developed a slight allergy to peanuts. Yup. It's super. Anything with a peanut or a hint of peanuts will cause my throat to swell. Not too much but enough to make it difficult to swallow. So this is my good-bye to peanuts and peanut related products:

Good-bye Peanut Butter
Good-bye Peanuts
Good-bye Mr. Good bar
Good-bye Peanut Butter Cups
Good-bye Peanut butter toast
Good-bye Hershey's Products

Good-bye my old friend.....You will be missed.


Until Next time my non-allergic Peanut Friends.....

EAT SOME PEANUT BUTTER TOAST FOR ME!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, my poor friend :( I am sorry for your loss.

    Always remember that Jehovah can make up for our defficiencies. No matter how nutty they may be :)

    ReplyDelete