Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I could SOOO take you....!!!

Ya that's right. Ya'll think your so fast in your little Honda Accords and your Ford F150s and those Dodge Caravans. You've even tried it in your Pontiac G6s. You tailgate me....like you've got someplace to go!! PSH!!! You can't handle what I got!!! I have been through rigorous training. Classes that are no longer available from a man with a a background in high speed, fast lane changes, and stunningly good looks!! ( i know that last one doesnt relate to my skills but it helped with the training!!) I can go from 0-60 in 3.5 seconds all while changing radio stations, handing the boy a snack and perhaps making a phone call!! No im not a bad driver. I've just had to many people get too close to me on the road. if i see necessary i will take evasive action!!

So if you think your going to tailgate me for five miles and then decide to go around me and go two miles an hour faster then me so i get stuck behind the big ol semi truck and have to change lanes and get stuck behind your butt...? You've got another thing coming!! And dont think your snotty glare or hand signals are going to deter me...cause you cant touch me!!

Oh and I'll make sure I wave to ya as I go by...so go ahead give me that you-gotta-be-kidding-me look. Its not going to stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment