Wednesday, March 3, 2010

So Irritating!!!

To My Peeps:

This particular entry is a bit of venting mixed in with a few rhetorical questions. Whether you feel the same way or not it doesn't matter. I just feel better writing about it!!

1. Horrible Women Drivers

Thats right I said it. Some women are horrible drivers and they all seem to get right in front of me. Its starts like this: Im in a two way two lane road that is going to turn into two way one lane road in about a quarter of a mile. The lady next to me just maintains her speed but we both know that she planning to merge. In front of me. But she refuses to speed up-until the last minute. So she floors it and veers over almost clipping my front end. Not using her blinker and then she slams on the brakes. Yay, that was fun. And now she is glaring at me in her rear-view mirror because suddenly I'm tail-gating her.

2. Horrible Women Drivers in Vehicles They Either Dont Know How To Use and Certianly Dont Need.

This is the one with those women whos husbands get them an suv or a truck because hey we live in Minnesota. News Flash: This is not going to keep them out of the ditch if they cant drive in the first place. Yes its super irritating. Two reasons: First, when its snowing they drive like they normally do, thinking 'well i have four wheel drive im just fine' and then BAM-in the ditch. Second, they drive the suv or truck like its a sedan! Come on girls! We do not need to come to a complete stop to make a turn. (after you've had your blinker on for a quarter of a mile and have been going twenty miles and hour) Its a truck drive it like you stole it! Believe me it can take it. Run over that curb. Your man is not going to mad at you because you ran over the curb in the truck. I promise you. And for the suv...come on its at least four feet off of the ground. Drive that thing!!!

3. The Slow Lane

Why is it even there if people are going to go slow in the fast lane? We all know its there so what we just drive slow in a different lane intentionally to irritate everyone else? Well Done- Mission accomplished.

4. Kids at a Restaurant

Now dont get me wrong i have no problem with kids. I have a few of my own. Here are the issues: When I go out to eat I don't want to hear your kid screaming for five, ten minutes on end. Excuse yourself and take care of the issue. We don't all have to be miserable because little johnny doesn't get to play with the salt and pepper shakers. You a parent you should know what it takes to bring your child out to dinner and if you don't well then you shouldn't be bringing him out expecting your waiter to entertain him. That's not how it works. Next issue, because your in a restaurant does not mean that it is everyone else responsibility to take care of your kid. They should not be running around in the aisles, laying on the floor, and looking into my booth and throwing things into my lap. Their your children, your obligated to take care of them. And if that's what's expected then don't get all offended when I do tell your kid to turn around and knock it off.

5. Dogs Barking at Nothing at 10 p.m.

It just shouldn't be happening. Period.

6. Kids Who Think They Know Everything.

Oh ya you know the ones I'm talking about. The ones that are living at home still, have never had a checking account, and think everything should be handed to them on a silver platter. Yup those are the ones. They are just sssoooooo irritated when THEY have to go grocery shopping, its not like their going to eat the food. Or THEY cant borrow the fancy sports car, because they pay insurance and have had their license for two WHOLE days. And the ones that roll their eyes because you tell them how it is, HELLO they know everything, remember? how dare you tell them why it the way it is...Shesh.


Those are the most irritating things of my daily life. I know. I know. Its life. Deal with it. And I do. But it just felt better getting it out there. Thanks for listening. Your the best!!

Next time Friends.....

2 comments:

  1. LOL! You know I am one of those crazy woman drivers in my big service bus! You know about my wicked driving skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the excuses for not coming into work. My fave is the one about getting stuck in the blood pressure machine. That's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete