Monday, February 13, 2012

QUIZ TIME!!!!

We are WAY past due for a quiz! 
So lets test your SKILLZ! 

1. What am i behind on this month? 
a. dishes
b. laundry
c. service time
d. all of the above

2. What has been my biggest hurdle the past three weeks?
a. being calm
b. keeping clean
c. not getting sick
d. not getting pulled over

3. What changed this month?
a. i moved
b. i paid off debt
c. i dont have a car
d. my work schedule

4. What tv series did i finally get to finish this weekend?
a. Glee
b. Flash Forward
c. Raising Hope
d. Castle

5. Where did i spend my weekend?
a. a hotel
b. at home
c. my room
d. all of the above

6. How caught up did i get on my scrapbooking?
a. all caught up
b. trip to seattle
c. zoo trip
d. duluth

7. What was the best part of my weekend?
a. quiet
b. own bathroom
c. warm and cozy
d. everything

8. What was lost this weekend?
a. hat
b. tooth
c. the dog
d. purse

9. How much cleaning did i do the past three days?
a. none
b. a little
c. just laundry
d. ALL OF IT!

10. What did I wear the most this weekend?
a. slippers
b. sweatshirt
c. nothing
d. skirt     

BONUS QUESTIONS: 

11. What movies did i watch?
a. Legally Blonde, Abducted, Mouse Hunt
b. Hackers, Monsters Under the Bed, Wedding Date
c. Walle, Count of Monte Kristo,  Along Came Polly
d. Bourne Identiy, Legally Blonde, Wimbledon

12. What happened on Friday?
a. flat tire
b. allergic reaction to cucumbers
c. test drove a car
d. broke my knee

13. What am I sick off?
a. cookies
b. little kids
c. dog hair
d. people

14. How many times did i work out this week?
a. six
b. eight
c. three
d. i didnt

15. How many extra points do you think this question is worth?
a. 5
b. 25
c. 8
d. all of em!


So how did you do?
Check your answers in the sidebar! 

 Scoring:
6 or Less: Did you fall asleep?
13 or Less: Way to GO!!
20 or more: Are you stalking me?

2 comments:

  1. I got 9 points :)

    yea me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NINE?!! NINE?!!!

    I think you should give it another try.....just for good measure!

    ReplyDelete