Monday, February 27, 2012

I can live without.....

Hey Peeps! 
Been a lot of learning going on over here. 
Food Wise!
Ive been eating healthier and WORKING OUT! 
(all the cool people are doing it)
Im going on my sixth week! 
(go ME!)
My goal is to be totally HOT by June.....
(hey no joke) 
Even though im  a pretty penny thus far...i little tweeking never hurt no one!
ANYWHO....
These past few weeks i have learned what types of foods I CAN and CANT live without.
and yes im willing to share!! 

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT: 
-fruit snacks
-pop
-donuts
-hot dogs (brats)
-candy
-cheese
-cookies
-brownies
-ice cream
-salt
-fried foods
-mcdonalds
-eating out

I CANT LIVE WITHOUT: 
-applesauce
-yogurt
-bananas
-broccoli
-baked potatoes
-toast
-peanut butter
-coffee
-bagels
-teddy grams
-milk
-ice tea
- fruit lots and lots of fruit
-pepper
-butter

No, Im not CRAZY! 
You have to keep in mind used to run on PURE SUGAR!!!
I still enjoy the occasional snack but im doing better to EAT real meals!!!

What can you live without?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment