Monday, December 19, 2011

Mellow

Indeed my friends, indeed! it has been super quiet on my end. 
no crazy weather to report
no ourtrageous stories
no disobedient children
no last minute trips out of state
no trips in the near future out of state
no weekend plans
no serious cleaning projects
no scrapbooking endevors
no snow
no nothing 
no anything!
its just been me and my boys hanging out

a few tidbits of our mellow-ness 
(in quote form)
"cant he wait a little while longer to take a shower?
we are watching a show?"
"he just got out to the garage"
"hey there davis, myyyyyyy buddy"
"wheres dad?"
"hey did you see my shelves yet? they are pretty awesome"
"can i have some marshmallow's? just sprinkle them in my hot
chocolate and then a bunch on a plate...."
"...then were back in time for matlock"
"im not gonna put the phone away. i ve got coffee.
ill just use my face!"
"do you open doors with your face often?"
"are you like this even when im not around?"
"mom, i had a bad dream. i dreamed i got eaten by a monster.
I was all tangled in my covers and dreamed i was eaten"
"look at these crazy texts from my mom?"

No comments:

Post a Comment