Saturday, December 3, 2011

in my element

Tuesday was a rough day. My little sis was scheduled for a colonoscopy. 
And had to spend the night in the hospital to get "cleaned out" 
Well needless to say she was home sick so we stopped in to keep
her busy and have a little fun. And we did there was laughing, giggling, pooping
and drawing pictures. I dont have the drawings just know that they were awesome!!! 
BUT fear not my friends!!! I have pictures!!! (not of poo, that would be weird!!)
oh i will share with you are brief time of FUN!!! 
My little sisters plan for the day!!! oh if only it was that easy!!! But you know how i like lists!!

She had to itch her nose....apparently she likes to do it with her feet.....

At the end of the day she still hadnt finished her goal.....

No comments:

Post a Comment