Monday, September 26, 2011

My Saturday Escape

So I escaped on Saturday. Just for the day though. Im back now. Ive just been in hiding!!
BUT. I have some pictures for you!!! Based on my pictures can you guess where I went?
A Light. 


A Lift Bridge. (totally not as cool as a draw bridge)

A lake. Which Lake? (the largest lake in the WORLD!!)

Lake Shore.

Mr. Wonderful. Cleaning up the lake shore.

A REAL lighthouse

Me. Doing what I do best

A deer crossing the road.

Bee.Camouflaged.

The WHOLE lake. (WHOA)

The Beach.

Behind the Beach....

...we discovered a waterfall!
Famous Lighthouse.
So did you figure it out? 
If not here are a few more details that will help:

*We only drove a little over 300 miles to get there and back
*The lake is the largest freshwater lake in the world
*We went Aggott hunting
*We drove the famous scenic hwy 61
*We stopped at the famous Betty's for PIE

No comments:

Post a Comment