Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Backwards

drinking coke for breakfast
staying out late
brown eyes
that smile
your laugh
uh-oh
so scared
denial
safe only with you
pillows: at least 4 
my teddy bear
doctor visit
the glow of the monitor
the quiet. then...
bump, bump. bump, bump.
and then
bump,bump, bump, bump. bump, bump, bump, bump.
the sound that changed my life. 
clutching my hand
tears. silence. 
dont cry. oh, please dont look at me. dont see me cry.
the best hug ever. 
four hours
cant breath 
why are you touching me?
brown hair
your eyes. 
"you are so worth it"
 eat. sleep. work. 
quiet.
that smile.
all that hair. 
peanut toes. 
late night tv
cozy
crying
cuteness
stinky
fast, strong, messy
giggles
walks
grandpas house
late night snuggles
grass up your nose
more giggles
"what are you doing?"
riding a bike
spaghetti
grapes
bedtime stories
good friends
love
more love
late nights
scraping by
exhausted
your smiling face
learning
falling
fustration
well get through this-together
hugs
more hugs
sillyness
one more time
happiness
forgiveness
memories
where we are now
closer
stronger
family

teenager>to mom>to woman. 
i did it backwards. but i still got there. 

love got me there

No comments:

Post a Comment