Monday, June 16, 2014

Segway....

Notice our new look? 

Pretty snazzy heh?

Well i hope you all like it because it fits the new features of this blog! 

All of you have loved my random lists, my movie overviews, and my random pictures. But at the end of the day that doesnt seem like much....and it wasnt. I found myself not posting because i felt i was either ranting about something or repeating the same ideas or lists. 

With the new look comes a new idea.

I have decided that much of what i post is only from inside my head. Which is a lot sometimes. But on the flipside its only a small portion of what i want to share. I kept it that way because i didnt want to get too personal. I dont want to be another blog that post things about the regular weekend outing and has posts of the kids and bla bla bla. Thats not what this blog is. Nor is that what it is becoming. 

The new twist is this: 

my blog is going to be exactly what it was suppose to be in the beginning.  its an adventure. but not just my adventure, mr wonderful is there right along with me....so is our offspring and our canine companion. Yes ive left that out and i still plan to keep most of that to myself, because that is mine. But what i can share, and i think you will all enjoy, is the adventures we take, the places we travel to, the hole in the wall restaurants we visit, the small coffee shops that we visit (that are amazing), and the "i cant believe that just happened" moments. 

Well isnt that like all the other blogs? 

No. 

And i can say that because i am not the follow the crowd kind of person, im sure most of you have realized that from following my posts. I travel off the beaten path. I dont want the same pictures everyone else has. I dont want to travel some place that someone has "recommended". I want to travel in my own footsteps, make my own mistakes. I want to see things with my own eyes and that is what i do. THAT is the part that sets this blog apart from the others. I think you will find this blog transformed into what it was suppose to be in the first place.

I hope you enjoy the new features and are moved to travel your own path and seek your adventure. 

Yours Truly, 

Lil' Me

No comments:

Post a Comment