Monday, January 7, 2013

Who are you?

Interestingly enough SOME PEOPLE just want to JUDGE. 

Hats of to those people. I hope you feel better and can sleep at night.

I hate it when others who dont know a thing about another person 
or anything in that persons life feel "obligated" to "speak their mind." 

Well its my turn. 

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! 

To all those out there that:

Can't find happiness in their own life and have to meddle in other peoples lives

Dont know who they are or what they want to become as a person

Are living in the past

Point out other peoples faults to make themselves feel good about themselves

Don't understand so they place blame


Hurt others because they can

Want what they cant have

Say/do something that cant be taken back/undone and expect others to forgive/forget.

Are unapologetic 


This is for all those people. 

Who are you to tell me who I am? 
(I dont want to hear it ANYMORE.)
Who are you to tell me who I should be? 
(My life is not up for discussion.)
What gives you the right? 
(your "obligation" is to yourself not me and your not fooling anyone.)
What makes you think you know whats best for me?
(Nevermind, I dont care what you think.) 

 Get your life together before you take it upon yourself to "fix" other peoples lives. 
Figure out who you are before you judge other peoples character.
Think before you speak.
Words cannot be unsaid.
Actions cannot be undone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment