Saturday, October 20, 2012

Things I Learned in Alabama


Hello peeps!! Knowledge is key and i have some more for you!
This time from the great state of Alabama!!! 

Im always willing to share my wisdom with the ones i love! :) 

First off....hotels are over-rated!

Part of our room...
The sun (sons) room
The study
The stairwell. 
The south has rolling hills! Beautiful Green Hills!
(i never knew!)
If you bring friends along your sure to have a good time! 
You can grow your own banana trees in your front yard! 
They have plenty of foliage
Gas is way...way cheaper.
They dont need fancy houses to live in. 
They have HUGE spiders. 
They are witty and funny people. 
They have cute dogs!! 

:) 

They are not afraid to share a bathroom 

They grow their own bamboo. 
They have pet cows. 

They have fun coffee cups to make up for the lack of coffee shops!
It reads: Decaf? No thanks ill sleep when im dead.


I hope you enjoyed visiting Alabama with me today!

If you ever have the chance to visit yourself push it to the top of your list of places to visit.
I promise you wont be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. Jeffrey!!!! He made is internet debut!!!
    My cute little elephant.

    Take me to Alabama! Take me, take me!

    ReplyDelete