Monday, November 14, 2011

Q & A

What is your secret talent?
shrinking clothes in the laundry. the one think i CANT fail at!

What is your secret fetish?
"secret fetish" is socks (but i think everyone knows) i cant pass up a fantastic pair of knee highs

What is your biggest issue right this second?
I have tons to do right now and im so worn out from the morning i cant push myself to get it done!!

What does your week look like?
tonight: dinner and cleaning
tomorrow: late night with the girls
wed: work and sister bonding
thurs: cleaning and more cleaning
fri: yup cleaning
sat: having some friends over. I promise you there SIX kids are going to trash my house!!!
sun: after party clean up

Something weird I did today:
I clipped my nails while making copies at work!

Something funny:
We got our garden ready this weekend. The area was like eight feet by twelve. I was clearing it out. You know raking it and stuff. Came across like eight or nine little baby pine trees. the boy insisted on saving them! so i have a planter of like four pine trees in my house! the rest our planted by the other trees out back.

Super power:
I can only tell you that it involves a straw, cherry coke, and extreme balance.

Your turn!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I love these! Ok, here it goes:

    Secret talent: I am quit awesome at sucking jello through a straw, and I am good at Paper Telephone :)

    Secret fetish: It's a toss up between sheep and socks. I really love sheepies. But there is nothing better than new socks! I don't even care if they aren't funky or pretty. Just plain, Hanes socks. Soft and new :) Ahhhh

    My Current Biggest Issue: I just learned that Ben & Jerry's makes Red Velvet Cake ice cream. I need it, but I cant get it now. I am peeved.

    My week:
    Today: Help grandma move furniture.
    Tuesday: Fun night with my Pink Sweater Buddy! My Francesca!
    Wednesday: Spend the day serving my God!
    Thursdy: Same as wednesday!
    Friday: Cleaning and helping out one of my sisters.
    Saturday/Sunday: Funny movies, lots of laughs with my other family!

    Something weird I did today: Creepily wrote down funny things people said. Hehe! Shhh, don't tell :)

    Something Funny: Played LIFE with my sister. She landed on "Get Married". As I was getting a little man for her she said "I'll take one please." LOL!

    Super power: Most of the time I can read your mind. Just kidding. No I'm not. I am, I'm not, I am, I'm not....We'll just leave it a mystery :)

    ReplyDelete