Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Opposite

So im right handed. What about you? But do we favor the hand we right with? I am leaning towards:YES!!! there are so many things i can do with my right hand but i cant do with my left had....even if my life depended on it!!! Think im crazy? Well im not let me show you:

With my right hand i can:
-write (of course)
-drink out of a cup
-comb my hair
-apply mascara
-shift gears
-answer the phone
-spread peanut butter on my toast
-use a pair of scissors
-tie my shoes
-put my shoes on
-open a door
-put a straw in my cup
-point
-stir stuff while cooking
Those are just a few things that i do everyday....not counting those few things i dont even realize i do everyday....now check out the thinks i can do with my left hand:
-write my name:backwards
-roll my car windows down.
-give a thumbs up

thats about it... my left had assists my right hand to do stuff like push in a chair and type....but otherwise it just hangs there. it cant do anything on its own!!!!! RIDICULOUS!!

1 comment: