Monday, May 16, 2011

Perfect Snack!

Well the sun is out and shining. The breeze is blowing. The birds are tweeting. And im stuck at work. YUCK!!! BUT im not complaining. Really im not! (im not) I have windows in front of me and also to my right. So i can see right outside into the sunshine and see the nice green trees and the pretty blues skies. And i was thinking to myself this is perfect snack weather!!! thats right i never miss an opportunity to eat something!! ha ha. But what is the perfect snack for a moment like this when i can space out into the world outside...? Well i have it here. I do. Its yummy and delicious and wonderful. What is it do you ask? The one and only childhood snack you can never grow out of: 
ANTS ON A LOG!!! 



Thats right!!! I made some this morning and brought them to work and it is the absolute most perfect thing to a day like this. 

So perhaps you need a pick me up. Then you are in luck my friend. All you need is your perfect spot to sit with a little sunshine...a good view and celery pb and raisins. Whip it up and enjoy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment