Monday, June 21, 2010

CRAP-TASTIC

If there was one word to sum up today this would be it: CRAP-TASTIC. Why?

First off, its June and nearly the end of June and the weather is cloudy windy and of course rainy. yay summer! NOT! I have the same tan i had in december! COME ON!! This is getting ridiculous. I am looking forward to winter because of this weather....seriously its like one hop skip and jump to the left and were there....
Second, cramps.Yup lovely cramps. all up and down my legs. Super Fun. oh ya stretch my legs, go for a walk. Bla, bla, bla. it wont work ive tried. leave me alone.
Third, here you are trying to tell me what to do! Really are you serious?!! Today is not the day-thank you very much.
Fourth, Im tired. Why ? dunno maybe its these CRAMPS sucking all my energy! Because its like a miracle i can walk with how tense my legs are....
The Fifth and final reason, if your still reading this, because my house is a mess. So after im done here at work today i get to go home and sort the mess out at home. There is laundry to be folded and put away, bedding to be washed, dinner to be make, dishes to be done, assortment of random bags from everyone's out and about-ness this weekend, litter box to be cleaned, flowers to be watered, lawn to be mowed, dinner to be eaten, vaccuming to be done, kids to bathe, and sleep to be had. YAY for me!!

So ya i m pretty sure today is DEFIANTLY CRAP-TASTIC!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was feeling your pain yesterday. Literally. Although I had the luxury of laying in bed for most of the day, I do sympathize with you very, very much. Lets hope today will be not as craptastic :)
    But let me just say I don't really appreciate the reminder that we are a 'hop, skip, and a jump' away from winter. I don't need to be reminded of the fact that in a few days our daylight hours will be getting shorter and shorter.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete