Monday, May 17, 2010

Going to the Beach!

Finally friends the weather we have been waiting for has arrived. BEACH WEATHER!! The water is still a bit too cold...and thats alright because the sunshine is here and thats the main ingredient. I have a full weekend so i am unable to actually go to the beach but that will give it time to actually warm up and the following week thats where you will find me. If you cant reach me at home or on the phone...then scope out the beach. Gonna go suit shopping too. This year i think something bright will suffice. Or maybe something with polka dots. I would do that. I let you know what i decide. or maybe you'll be with me at the beach...you'll see then!!

1 comment:

  1. Yea!! Beach weather! Finally. I thought it would never come!
    I think you should definitely go for the polka dots. Smart choice. :)

    ReplyDelete