Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Whats up Doc?

 Ya'll deserve a BLOG POST!!! 
 Where in the WORLD have I been right?! 
Well, let me tell you!

In DECEMBER WE:
 Drank Coffee! 
 

Made homemade pumpkin cookies. 

 Started Learning Spanish as a Family
(thats why there hasnt been a blog post! its a four month course!) 

 Adopted.
(Say Hi to MAX!) 

In JANUARY we:
 Went to the Minnesota History Center
for the TOY exhibit.
Here is Barbie and Ken living it up in the ORIGINAL 1985 Bronco
(they are headed to the beach. i dont know why Ken has so many articles of clothing on....)

We saw my old pals:
Gumby and Pokey

 There was an almost classic telephone....in the old ice cream shoppe

 We also searched for authentic tacos. 
Pineda Tacos

In FEBRUARY: 
(its only been two weeks but still...)
 We got a new fish tank. 
Because Mr. Wonderful knocked over a chair that knocked over a plant that fell into my fish tank. 
Yea. True Story. 

So there you have it! 
 I know your all waiting for my fabulous winter movie posts. 
I am hoping to do a few of those for you all soon. 

Let me get this language down and you will see more frequent posts. 
 I havent forgotten about ya'll! 
:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment